NOW in D.C. is the District's premier source of news on entertainment, nightlife, attractions, dining, and shows happening in the District catering to the over 17 million visitors that ascend on the nation's capital every year.
The NOW in D.C. family of guides and maps are published tri-annually to give visitors the most up-to-date inside information on what's new and NOW in Washington, D.C.'s neighborhoods.
NOW Guides and NOW Maps are distributed to all area hotels and key visitor attractions to make it easy for visitors to navigate the city with ease and have fun doing it.
With the help of NOW Guides and Maps, you'll be able to try the best new restaurants, visit local neighborhoods, participate in fun activities, catch a show, take in a new exhibit, or grab a cocktail in one of the hot new bars in a trendy neighborhood. The possibilities and activities are endless - but act NOW, something new is just around the corner!
News from around the District:
- Sizzlin’ Summer Nights at Signature Theatre July 19-August 4, 2018
- Capital Fringe Festival: July 7-29, 2018
- Strathmore’s Backyard Theater for Kids: Thursday’s In July
- Strathmore’s Live From the Lawn Summer Concerts: Wednesday’s Jul 11-Aug 29, 2018
- July 4th, 2018 Independence Day Celebrations in Metro DC
- Shaw’s Newest Italian Restaurant Honors Tosca’s Influential Rabbit Ragu
- Grab-and-Go Lunch Vet’s New Downtown Shop Is Opening This Fall
Complementary maps and guides for your group's next visit!
NOW in DC is proud to work with groups, family reunions, conference attendees, or international travelers planning visits to the Washington, D.C. area.
Contact us ahead of your stay, and we'll work with your hotel or destination to ensure you have the most up-to-date information on entertainment, nightlight, restaurants, exhibits, and shows as well as updated maps of the whole city and key destinations of interest - including an updated map of the Metro!
Get in Contact!
Learn more about the NOW Guides and Maps, where you can find us, and how to get complimentary materials delivered to your group's hotel or venue in preparation of your next visit to D.C.